Sunday 8 February 2009

Choked by one of my best friends!!!

Hey peeps!!!




so ive nabbed my bros laptop to do this so i've gotta be quick lol!!!



i dont actually know what to talk bout...

I broke my glasses on wednesday... it was pretty funny to be honest... i ended up snapping i right down the middle but then my teacher wanted to selotape it to my face so that i wouldnt get out of lessons... stupid right.... it really annoyed me!!!



i called sarah averagely small the other day she like got me by the neck and pushed my head back... i srsly couldnt breathe it was so funny cos i was trying to eat some chicken pieces and this guy kept nicking them so i was sat there choking going stop nicking me chicken!! everyone was just laughing and it was funny tbh but i ahd to apologise when i srsly stopped breathing lol!!



then me and bob managed to snap my lunch box which was hilarious!!



speaking of bob ive ended up sitting nxt to him in science!!! away from Kevin... not cool... well bobs cool but i think kevins pining... he looked really upset lol and he wouldnt move i feel sorry for him... lauras moved too bless his little socks!!!!









Awesome!!

Ciao peeps!!!

7 comments:

  1. yess. SOS dance to lovebug..its about...IDK!!

    Its just my thing.

    I do it all the timee:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hai. It IS fun:)

    LMAO, Snow thats a good one.

    No snow here...like once every 15 years haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiyahh Charlie OME lmao, luv da background lol n guess wat anna is on team jacob cos she feels sorry cos he luvs bella n bella dusnt like him bk but edward n bella luv eachother back bt she aint read eclipse so she dusnt no about bela n jacob yet lol. But neway me n bob told her she stupid lmao. Neways am off goin to Darlo lol Ly xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg, pushy and i watched a puppet version of the twilight trailer.. it was hilarious!! my favorite part was:
    Bella: lets make out
    edward: i might eat you
    bella: you complete me

    haha.. it's like.. puppet twilight or something, go on youtube it's hilarious!

    OMG I have aton of freaking snow!! Like, it’s up to my knees and im tall!

    ReplyDelete

lemme know what you think... y'all mean the world