Monday 26 April 2010

Fickle

You're chamging and i dont know what to say
it just feels like you're getting further each day
i smile i laugh as i struggle through
But the truth is i dunno how to live without you

Chorus
I dont know how to say this
or explain how i feel
But i dont know how to handle it
when you try to tell me how to feel
I'm not like you and we're not the same
i dont want to be part of your stupid game
I know myself but i dont know you
I cant help cos i dont know what to do

I'm pushed away like i dont even matter
But im the one whos there when your lifes in tatters
I'd hold you hand and pull you back
You;re having fun while i pick up your slack

Chorus

I cant hold on so
I want be second best much longer
theres someone new each week
and im wishing i was stronger
I cant let you go
But i really won't do this to myself
I'm tired of trying to
give the help to everybody else

Chorus

And yet for some reason i love you
Even after everything you've put me through

No comments:

Post a Comment

lemme know what you think... y'all mean the world