Wednesday 23 June 2010

Playing With Fire

Little bitty personal poem i wrote... i actually really like it and im very proud if you know me you'll know that doesnt happen very often... so please please please please comment i really wanna know if you guys think its as god as i do :S and yes i am begging now... please?

back tracking through memories
reminiscing the past
funny how it seems different now
crying at time that made me laugh

chorus

i want to say i have no regrets
the words taste like lies on my lips
i dont wanna believe the truth lying
awake longing for fingers dancing on my hips

i hate myself for loving the person you weren't
you can only play for fire for so long before you heart is burned

was there ever anything
did you ever feel that spark
cos the way you seemed with her
felt like your daggers hitting their mark

chorus

i never knew i could feel this way
i didnt know this pain was real
i guess its time to face the facts
i'll never understand how you make me feel

chorus

maybe i meant nothing
maybe i meant it all
not gunna sit back and wait
see you laugh watch me fall

hope you're happy with her
hope shes akll you want
i dont wanna be her anymore
you have a good life now

chorus

1 comment:

  1. Xx...Laura..xX23 June 2010 at 22:19

    I know I told you on msn but I really really like this, i'm gonna go graffiti it on the walls of you know who's house, i like all your songs but i'd say this is my favourite so far,stay with the gloomy stuff, it's what you're best at, lol

    ReplyDelete

lemme know what you think... y'all mean the world