Tuesday 20 July 2010

Hold Me Back

Just a stupis song i wrote the other day when i was pissed at my parents... its not brilliant and definitely not one of my best but nvm enojoy XD

You push me down
again and again
keep feet on the ground
to stop your pain
you dont seem to care
its my life to live
you're crushing my dreams
and you're blaming me

chorus
you cant hold me back
cos im going to shine
the darkest star in the sky
just wait for my time
im gonna fly this nest
and im not coming back
dont wait up for me
when life's turning black

i can't live like this
when its all bout you
im better than this
Im better than you
im more than you know
more than you could be
i suggest you lemme go
so that i can fly free

chorus

i dunno what you want
how to keep you pleased
i cant be more than who i am
even if you keep me on my knees
i have so much potential
you waont let me use
im fighting your rile
what do i have to lose

chorus

you're the reason im here
and my reason to leave
the only way to escape
the only thing i believe
im hapy im going
i wont say goodbye
but you can watch me go
watch my fly through the sky

2 comments:

  1. You're too talented m'love, it's amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. psssht i dont even like this one but thank you XD xxxx

    ReplyDelete

lemme know what you think... y'all mean the world