Monday 3 January 2011

Finding Me

I don’t think I’ve ever felt
That it’s ok to just be me
Looking for someone to prove
This is who I’m meant to be

chorus
I wont let myself feel
Don’t make this you or me
I know how it feels to crash and burn
But now I want to know
What it’s like to be free

You’re not the right person
Wish my heart could hear my head
You’ll never feel for me
My hopes fly like lead

chorus

Love is a big word
And I find it hard to say
I’m not the easiest person to care for
I’ll push you away

The feeling scares me
So I’ll run and hide
Its something you’d have to deal with
If you ever wanted to stand at my side

I can’t help who I’ve become
It’s just who I’m forced to be
Maybe in me finding you
I’ll find that missing part of me

chorus

4 comments:

  1. Xx..Martin Johnson's huge wang...xX3 January 2011 at 17:19

    It's fantastic obviously, like your stuff always is, my favourite part is the "maybe in me finding you, i'll find that missing part of me", but anyway it's awesome but i'm afraid it cannot beat the lyrical genius of "Whip my hair" XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. 'Martin johnson's huge wang'... dear lord xD but thank you hahah im glad you like it... i never believed that i could ever compete with that ten year old and her song which consists of one line though xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Xx... Martin Johnson's free willy dipstick.. xX3 January 2011 at 17:36

    I like it so much that I'm claiming it as my song, mine now >> and no-one can ever compete with her ever, not even the Killers.... even as a joke I think I just said that and vomited a little -_-.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahah i think i threw up a little too :S that was a bit far... for you xD

    ReplyDelete

lemme know what you think... y'all mean the world