Friday 14 January 2011

So here's the deal...
i haven't been myself lately... i haven't been myself in one hell of a long time. i don't know what's wrong with me. i just don't know who i am right now. i guess im floating around in some kind of limbo, trying to figure out who i'm supposed to be and it's just that little bit out of reach. and in a way it's kind of heartbreaking. cos i don't know what i'm supposed to be doing, or saying or even being. it's difficult to know how to act, where to go, who to turn to, who to trust. i try my best to keep a smile on my face when im with people, when im with my friends. but when it's just me it's all i can do not to just break down. i spend the majority of my time at home crying or arguing or angry. it's no way to live. i am so scared cos this isnt me, this isnt who i was. but i guess it's just a part of who i'm becoming. i hope i find it soon because i hate being lost all the time.
... if you think you can help me find myself.... im taking applications from now on

No comments:

Post a Comment

lemme know what you think... y'all mean the world