Saturday 26 February 2011

that feeling when you know that all you've ever dreamed of... all that's ever kept you going through all the rough times, that knowledge that someday you're going to be able to get away from everything.... is slipping right through your fingers because you can't do maths anymore :S




if i completely fail maths this year... i won't be able to get into a veterinary medicine course at university... and knowing that i am going to fail is slowly killing me.

looking forward to getting into uni and qualifying and then heading off to Africa or Australia or anyway but here is all that's kept me focused through all the fights with my parents through all the shit that I've just put up with because i knew one day i could get away.

I've been told that being a vet is hard and it's only for the best of the best, but i always ignored that cos in my head, i knew i could do it. and now I've lost all that self belief and confidence and i now know that i can't and i absolutely hate it.

i don't know what to do anymore.

:'(

2 comments:

  1. Don't you ever think you aren't good enough for that Charlie, no-one I know works as hard as you do. Don't give up. Don't lose all the self belief you've tried so hard to keep up. You deserve that dream more than anyone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you xD it really means a lot... at least you guys believe in me even if i cant

    ReplyDelete

lemme know what you think... y'all mean the world