Sunday 21 February 2010

Get away

lol nuther one about my parents... these arent really songs tbh its just e needing a vent formy feelings n grabbing a piecce of paper and writing some lyrics down i dont think about it i dont reread it or go over it this is exactly what i wrote down when i was feeling this way

When will you realise
i'm more than you know
You see sun and rainbows
inside there's thunder and snow
I can't go on pretending
that i'm fine and it's ok
im at the ens of my tether
and the ends are starting to fray

Chrous
I cant hold on much longer
not when theres nothing to grip
I dont see the point in staying
Not when i'm sure to slip
I need to get away
out of your trap
I need to get away
out of this crap
There's nothing to hold me here
and so much more out there
i need to get away
and live my life somewhere

I need to be appreciated
for who i really am
this isnt just some flood of tears
its nothing you can damn
Dont say your sorry now
It's too late i'm gone
I wouldnt believe it anyway
Thats the point in this song

Chorus

Bridge
I need to break free
be true to myself and only me
i dont wanna be held down
where lies are the only sound
I am me and noone else
don't try to change me to suit yourself
I make mistakes but so do you
Don't tell me that you're perfect too

Chorus



No comments:

Post a Comment

lemme know what you think... y'all mean the world