Thursday 2 September 2010

By My Side

so i wrote this song when i thought one of my closest friends was mad at me lol turns out she wasnt but i got a decent song out of it xD its basically about how shes always there for me to make me feel better and to get me through the shit in my life and how scared i was when i thought i was gunna lose her so yeah its a little bit soppy and completely irrelevant now but nvm she wanted to read it so here it is

for laura

eyes are drooping
to stop my tears
smile faltering
to hide my fears

chorus
i cant control my feelings
so much better when you're around
i dont know where else to turn
you keep my feet on the ground
teach me how to fly to soar
show me where to find my deeams
prove to me im worth that much
find the truths i won't believe

i know you're not to blame
who made me feel this way
im a trainwreck a bombsite
you just came on the right day

chorus

eyes shine to say you love me
a smile to say you care
i dont know how to act around you
what do i do when you're not there

chorus

i breakdown when you arent by my side
i dont know what to do without you
i dont work dont function as i planned
when the world dissolves what do i do

chorus

No comments:

Post a Comment

lemme know what you think... y'all mean the world