Friday 3 September 2010

Games Disguised As Fairytales

im not sure about this song :S which is why im not advertising it, not telling people about it, not posting the link anywhere, not forcing people to check it out to satisfy my pathetic insecurities... so if you're reading it right now... wow... well done you xD and thanks for checking out my blog... you mean a lot to me so lemme know ok? cos i'd like to know...
right back to the song... i've been trying to damn song for months now and it never sounds how i want it to, the voice, the message is never what i wanna say :S so i keep trying cos it's a situation close to my heart and i wanted to get it off it... this is the closest i've ever gotten and i still dont like it so i'm gunna keep trying but like i said if you're reading this lemme know... here goes

i'm letting myself fall
into something i don't know
trusting a smile to catch me
in the hope something might grow

why do i let you do this?
terrified of what it means
talk and talk dont feel that way
are you playing games with me?

chorus
naivety at its best
i would follow where you lead
you saw fun i saw the one
lips that made me believe
carried away in the taste of your lies
ignoring the truth that hid in your eyes
tell me where's my fairytale ending
the story i dreamed to live
i'm caught in you no hope of escape
this fate wasn't yours to give

i wonder what you did
if it worked with her as well
classic story different twist
on your flirting carousel

and i'll be over you
till i see your face again
the pain it causes to know
we'll be even less than friends

chorus

i'm just a toy you're willing to break
don't mess with me don't tear my heart
come any closer and i'm gone
i can't resist your clever words
though i know your just as fake as
the lies you tell the pictures you paint
the fairytale that just wasn't true

it's ok it just doesnt say what i want :S

No comments:

Post a Comment

lemme know what you think... y'all mean the world