Sunday 31 August 2008

Frankie!!!!!!!!!

Hey peeps!!!!!! It's Charlie again!!!!!!!!!

Soooooooo i'm incredibly bored so i decided to write another blog!!!! I have no idea what i'm going to talk about so give me a second!!!!


Right ok so me and elly sat yesterday and watched the entire Jonas Brothers Living the Dream series on Youtube last night!!!! (then i got home and found out it's starting on Disney Channel Uk so...) But it was worth it we laughed so much!!!!!!! and we've both got a new favourite Jobro!!!!!!! Frankie!! He is soo awesome and cool and little and cute and adorable!!!! and he's got the best brothers in the world!!!!! He is so lucky!!!!!! and it would be soo cool if he joined the band when he's old enough!!!!!!! Elly likes him because he plays the drums like Nick!!!!!!! I like him because he's cool!!!!




Frankie!!!!!!!!!! How cute is he????????? He's is going to be such a heart throb when he's older!!!!!!! Lol

Ok so i just when on google to get that image and because i'm logged on here i got logged on to elly's google page!!!!! And all of a sudden all i could see was loads of pictures of Nick Jonas staring back at me!!!!! It kinda freaked me out slightly!!!!!!

Right so good news about Frankie!!!!! and Elly's wierd Nick obsession (?) Bad news now!!!!! school in 4 days!!!!!!!!!!!! Arghhhhhh No!!!!!! Where has the summer gone?!?!?!?!?!?! I'm now freaking out even more now!!!!!!! Not cool!!!!! i just have to keep telling myself at least i'll see all my mates i haven't seen over the summer and tell them to check this blog out!!!!!!! Me and elly are going to threaten them all with serious bodily harm!!!!!!!! lol!!!!!! Only joking!!!!!! Or am i?


Right all of the Jonas Borthers!!!


I've got to go now!! I'm being dragged round to my Nana's!!!! Not cool!!! Ciao!


No comments:

Post a Comment

lemme know what you think... y'all mean the world