Monday 9 March 2009

My Fave Teachers

Hey peeps

so my mam got me my dress lol and a purple cardi lol but she refused to get my books grrrr but i still love her lol she rocks....

My new favourite lesson is now citizenship! its totally amazing! my teachers a legend.... he rocks... he really does... he is soooo funny! he just sits n argues with me like constantly! its awesome.... we just talk bout totally random stuff! hes also my maths teacher which is cool! hes quickly becoming my favourite teacher... ever!! lol!!

My science teacher comes a close second tho... he came up to me today with last weeks test n asked my opinion on a question!!!!!!! n then he said hed already asked the other science teachers he just wanted my opinion... i was like omg what??

okay so our tickets are up to £27 now!!! lol!! my mam said im allowed to go even tho its on a school night n means i miss up to two days of school!!!! whoooop

i love that OH HALE NO!!!!! thats funny.... hale.... lol

Ciao peeps!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. I can't stand me science teacher cuz he is creepy.... urs sounds cool. my math teacher rox.. she likes the same bands that i like!! but if i go to the algebra 1 room that math teacher hates me and will do anything to get me in trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well good luck with that!! haha!

    Nice teachers..lmao.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL.
    I'm Homeschooled, so my mum is my only teacher.
    Nice background BTW, I love Edward!
    But Jacob is stil my favorite!
    - Cal

    ReplyDelete
  4. our algebra teacher is also our 1/2 health teacher and guidance councler, but my life isn't screwed up so i dont have to talk to her! lol!

    yayay!! charlie!! im not on a bridge... !???!?!

    lloolollloo that spells, laugh laugh out out loud out loud laugh laugh out out YAYAYA!!

    ReplyDelete

lemme know what you think... y'all mean the world