Sunday 15 March 2009

Ive been away but im back

Hey peeps!!


Ok so ive been away for the weekend... was good to get away for a while! Relax... clear and sort my head out... So it was great! My gran is so fuuny i swear she's losing her mind... she randomly wandered into my room last night instead of her own lol... we were all sat there going where are you going? n she just ignored us!!! lol it was so funny i couldnt breathe.... it was soooooo funny... bless her...
There was like no internet access!!! Or signal on my phone!!!! How crap is that??

Work Expirience tmoz!!! urgh im actually dreading it... well i dunno part of me is excited part of me is scared stiff lol!!! weird i know i think its just cos i have no idea what im going to be doing!! lol!!




Jonas Brothers!!!!

Icon for Elly... Team Emmett!!! lol!! Bear hugs are her thing!!! lol

Ciao peeps!!!

1 comment:

  1. do u like bob? or do u have no idea. i think most boys r anoying as well. yayay! :P

    ReplyDelete

lemme know what you think... y'all mean the world