Monday 11 January 2010

For the Twin God Forgot to Give Me

heyhey guys
okay so a year ago today a wrote a post called 'my crazy scientist buddy'... basically this post is gunna be an updated version of that

its for someone who is very close to me and i think she deserves another post lol

okay so hey natalie!! first i wanna just thank you for reading my blog you rock just for that lolol

Natalies amazing btw guys i really havent known her all that long... whats it been just over a year? but i honestly couldnt imagine my life without her shes the twin god forgot to give me and i love her lots and lots...

theres so much music that i listen to alllll the time and half of it i wouldnt have even known about if it wasnt for her so many tv programmes that she's introduced me to and we've been able to sit n giggle about it afterwards

she can always make me laugh no matter how bad im feeling whether its with her crazy but fantastic dancing when she's trying to keep warm down at junction5ive or when she's joking about or slagging someone off n having an argument and getting really into it
she's always there for me definitely at school where she's stuck with me for every lesson every day lol and she's been my number one fan from day one when i started writing again and shes seriously kept me going giving me all the support and inspiration i could ask for and more i always feel nervous when she's reading it for some reason (well i do with everyone) but i always know shes gunna be so nice and supportive... she was even there for me when we discovered how bad i suck at guitar hero... but im not sure how helpful you were there twin...
sometimes i feel like she can actually read my mind... like when she says something i was going to... or sends me something before i ask for it lolol but its fantastic and she's always been there when we've done something fantastic... Jonas... alll time low... she's gunna be there when we go to you me at six lol and so much more that i cant even remember

I love her style and her tastes... you always have the most amazing clothes and im actually jealous of how amazing you look all the time... and when she sends me a youtube link... i know im gunna love it or laugh hysterically at it

I love you Holmes... Thank you for always being there with your lovely bubbly self... dont ever change... you're perfect just as you are

Hmm.... looks like Nick's spotted something and he looks veeeeery interested.. whats he spotted?


hahahah you Natalie!! and he's blowing you a kisss... see he loves you how could he not
Lots of love to y'all spesh my twin
Ciao guys!! Ciao Holmes!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

lemme know what you think... y'all mean the world