Friday 1 January 2010

New Years Day aaaaaaand my 300th Post!!!!!

Heyhey guys

this is a double celebratory post because its new year and this is also my 300th post whoooooooooooooooo hahahha lolol


soooo WELCOME TO 2010!!! haha i have a good feeling about this year and its not just because we've had a white new year which is awesome haha but no i just think its gunna be a good year its important with our gcses and last year at secondary n we start at sixth form... i think its gunna be difficult n we're all gunna have to work hard but its gunna be good its supposed to be the year of love this year so fingers crossed hey? I feel like i really came into myself in 2009 n really found my style n music n friends n everything so this year i can just really be myself

next year i would love to go down to london and get tickets for jools hollands hootenanny it would be soooo awesome if they had a really good line up... to be able to welcome in the new year with all of those musicians and comedians... it would be a total dream come true... however i feel sorry for the people who were there last night cos it was a shit line up there was about 5 or 6 acts that actually had any talent in my opinion and the same goes for all the top of the pops specials they have on at this time of year... i actually fear massively for the british music industry oh well lol at least we've still got America to fall back on lol



i saved this... then i looked at it again and thought hang on a minute... thats not kevin he doesnt play in number 16... im really not that sad guys its the background on my laptop i dont like memorise what numberss they play in lol.... but anyway yeah Kevin plays in 8 so i have no idea who the random is... any ideas please leave a comment n tell me

so my 300th post is awesome lol im gunna dedicate it to all of my amazing friends everyone of my close friends laura natalie elly emma beth elliott n everyone else everyone on twitter and everyomg who is reading this post right now you guys are amazing n you totally made my 2009 lol you rock dont ever change

Love y'all sooooo much

Ciao guys

2 comments:

  1. that comment was weird...lol~!


    HAPPY New Years!! haha! i luvved 2009 too, but now it's 2010, and lets not be confused, twenty-ten! lol! that guy isn't in any part of the band cuz his name isn't on the back of the jersey, which means he may have been a guest player? like at the game i went to, they had people from the special olympics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. did u go to a road dogs game? is that how you got the pic. i wen to one and it was fabulous. i ave a picture of it on my blog.

    ReplyDelete

lemme know what you think... y'all mean the world