Thursday 31 December 2009

NEW YEARS EVE

heyhey guys

ok so this is my new years eve post where im going to basically give you a synopsis of my 2009 n what my hopes for 2010 are going to be n what i think the new year is gunna be like... its gunna basically be my new blog rule lol
so ok 2009... wow well erm its definitely been a year of ups n downs but the thing is there have been some major lows... like my battle with my self confidence which just sucks tbh lol or all the relationship dramas we've had but there have been so many huuge amazing highs that have more than made up for those
-jonas brothers concert... amazing dream come true- all time low gig... my first ever awesome gig - founding junction5ive... with the best girls in the world - beign voted head girl... thank you so much for that - getting closer to my twin and one of my best friend Natalie... i love you - starting writing again... i enjoyed this soo much thank you for all your great reviews guys - getting my amazing kittens - going to cambridge with laura... i love you too - weardale weekend... which was... memorable- bishop music festival... mosh pit!! - our amazing white christmas - gettin on twitter... which has completely changed my life - uncle d... lolol great great guy and all the lunch times we've spent chilling with him - finally making our way to year 11... n completely owning it - the basically all we're gunna do is dance - getting tickets to go see you me at six and FTSK!!!! - getting my job at the vets - early christmas - all the days n the snow - all the shoppign trips movie trips or nights we just sepnt down at j5 - my sixteenth natalies n emmas 16th - the twitter war the other night - n just every minute i've spent with my amazing friends... Beth Elly Natalie Laura Emme Elliott... i love you all you're the best i love you... all the convos ive had with my mates on twitter @wesupportjemiii n @nickLOVESmiley1 you guys are amazing! I LOVE YOU ALL THANKS FOR GIVING ME AN AMAZING 2009
sooooooo next year... i think it should be goooood hard but goood hopefully... we finish our GCSE's and then we move to sixth form its sort of scary... very scary but i am looking forward to it and i know that we will all still be firneds n stuff n we'll take it in our stride and we'll be fine hahah

news years resolutions... drink less diet coke lolol one i probably wont succeed... complete my story...... i dunn what else tbh but im sure theres more lol
my dreams... go see metro station and boys like girls demi lovato n miley... a nice guy would be nice... do well in allll my exams...
two jb pics since its new years eve

so i hope y'all have a great great new years and the best of luck in 2010
happy new years eve everyone ill be on twitter at midnight peeps!!!

Love y'all

Ciao guys

2 comments:

  1. Well Watson...
    You appear to have covered everything amazing that has happened in this year and yes poor old Uncle D but hey he loves us so we're good lol. You didnt mention on low bu he doesnt deserve anything fromus worthless specimen haha. Well Watson i've got to go so cheerio xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heyyy!!!!
    Basically What We're Gonna Do Is Dance!
    An Amazing Year and It's great to have spent it with you and the girls m'dear!
    Have a good New Year Hun
    You missed out on the maybe not going to school on monday thing...that defo should be there
    Love Youu Chaaarrlie xx

    ReplyDelete

lemme know what you think... y'all mean the world