Saturday 19 December 2009

Have a great day Kevin!!!!!

heyhey guys

so i promised myself that i wouldnt write my story buuuut i also promised i would post more regularly on here!!! yays so thats what im doing but its gunna be short cos im about to go round to emmas for her 16th birthday sleepover!!! yayayaya hahahaha lolol i am starving so she'd better have some fooood hahaha


last day of work today i didnt realise how muh id miss it till i got home i really miss all the people that i work with Beccy shes amazing soooo funny i love her lots and she gave me my almost favourite xmas card... ill also miss Sadie whos been so good to us showing us the ropes and everything god... its gunna be long two weeks hahahaha


so yeah we were supposed to be decorating our christmas tree today but Misca decided it would be a cool place to hide so we got a bit worried about decorating it when she was climbing about in it then our lights broke... so i said we could use my special lights that go on my winterwonderland tree... which promtly blew up n i mean seriously blew up they were smoking and everything... it was not cool n i was sad cos they are my special star lights ... :(


so now im left here watching the kittens who have had thier operations while my mum n dad go to drop my brother off n pick up some new lights... then they're coming bak to pick me up n take me to emmas sleepover which should be awesome!!!!!! i am muchly looking foward to it hahahah


ITS SNOWING AGAIN HERE N ITS PROPER SNOW OMGOSH THIS IS SO FRIGGING AWESOME I LOVE THIS WEATHER I HOPE TO GOD WE GET A WHITE CHRISTMAS


kevins wedding today i am sooo happy for him yayayays although i dont particularly like danielle n think he would be so much better with my friend Laura if hes happy i am sooooo glad for him n i hope he has the best day ever n good luck with the rest of his live lots of love Kevin n Congratulations.!!!!



Joe looks fiiiiiiiiiiiine in a leather jacket

Have a ggreat day Kevin!!!!

Love y'all

Ciao guys!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

lemme know what you think... y'all mean the world