Tuesday 8 December 2009

Textiles Post!!!

heyhey

i finally got my felt for textiles i am happy now yays lol can finally get on with my coursework me

n my textiles teacher sort of set up a production line it was goooood we had me making my felt n she was ironing it n pressing it... twas coool!!!

i also had my second injection against cervicalcancer... Natalie decided to try n scare me which wasnt good at all in fact it sucked cos i was petrified but it was good cos i was seriously early so they sent me straight in and i was back home on time it was cooool n it didnt hurt thank you very much Natalie

My phone is pissing me off majorly it wont let me access any of my files on my laptop it sucks soooo bad i am sooo incredibly annoyed im gunna have to move all my stuff onto a different phone n then put it on frasers stuff from there arghh!!!
Ciao guys lol
i wrote this on tuesday lolol ill update later!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

lemme know what you think... y'all mean the world