Tuesday 3 November 2009

Bday Slumber Party

hey guys...

ok ok i got that out of my system sorry to y'all and i wanna say that wasnt aimed at anyone in particular just venting how people are making me feel atm

soooo....

i had my sleepover and it was awesome hahahah basically we sat about and watched DVDs and ate far toooooooooooo much ice cream lololol then we alll crashed on my dining room floor me natalie beth elliott n emma all cosied up on my floor n elly curled up in the corner... out of her own choice people and bh id rather be there than turn over and see beth smiling up at you at like three in the morning!!! yeah we went at three a little early for our sleepovers but lol elliott had work lol so early night hahah although we were all shattered in the morning

im considering changing its name to a slumber party... i know its a little american but i would love to be american and it definitely felt like that at about 12 when we were watching 17 again which is actually really good even with Zac Efron lol... basically we waited till my parents were in bed then wnt n watched it on my new biiiiiiiig TV lol me natalie n beth were squished on one couch with our quilts n elly n emma were on another n elliott was kinda sprawled on the floor... i stole the bowl of popcorn and me n beth ate it all lol was funny.... then we had icecream sundaes at about oneish although me and elly were the only ones who actuallt made icecream sundaes which was hilarious... Emme bless her little cotton socks bought me a 15 pack of diet coke cans!!!!! i love that girl lol but anyway id drank alot and i was kinda hyper n needed the toilet so i was dancing about lol n trying to make this sundae n elly dropped some icecream so i swooped down super quick n threw it into her bowl shouting 5 second rule... we both just kinda looked at it then burst out laughing it was sooo funny n then we were putting squirty cream on n elly completely missed her bowl completely it was hilarious!!!! hahahaha

finally got this posted wrote it ages ago sorry guys got exams coming out of my ears

Love y'all

Ciao guys!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

lemme know what you think... y'all mean the world