Sunday 29 November 2009

I'M SORRY FOR BREAKING ALL THE PROMISES I WASNT AROUND TO KEEP

hey guys!!!


Im am so so so so sorry that i havent been posting for aaaaaaaaaaages i would blame it on the fact that i have been busy... which i have tbh but ive mostly been trying to chill out n relax n stuff after having a stressfull couple of weeks with like far to many exams n etc lolol


i have been trying to write like all the time cos i have to get to a certain bit before xmas so that beth doesn murder me and its hard well not hard thats the wrong word cos writing comes easy for me i find it simple to slip into joes character n write... whats hard is when i get writers block and finding time to actually write without being distracted etc it crazy lololol


plus ive been out a lot having a life with my awesome mates... natalie elly n beth its been cooooool hahah

they have such awesome awesome style lolol their stylist is a legend hahah lolol

Love y'all sorry again

Ciao guys

2 comments:

  1. I lolled out loud when I read 'ive been out a lot having a life with my awesome mates'... it was funny.
    Why's Kevin wearing a girls scarf? :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love joe's hair like that... just saying! lol!

    haha yeah! happy Thanksgiving!lol!

    yay! Jonas!! haha! glad that u had fun!

    keep ur fingers crossed for Glee!lol!

    (loL! i haven't posted ever either!lol!)

    ReplyDelete

lemme know what you think... y'all mean the world