Sunday 22 November 2009

INTERNATIONAL BIG ROB APPRECIATION DAY!!!!!!!

hey guys!!!

mummy got me a new beanie whoooop its awesome all think n knitted n blue... blue is my new fave colour now lol like really really deep midnight blue... its awesome lol


my nanas not be feeling well which isnt goood n my mum and i have had to go round and help her do some things which i didnt really mind as long as she gets better sooon but she just gave me 20 quid i was like omg? seriously??? christmas outfits hahahha my mum also wants my dad to get me one of those river island cards which basically means that i could go n buy whatever i want n he'd have to pay it off every month i was like yes! please!!!


INTERNATIONAL BIG ROB APPRECIATION DAY!!!!!!! BIG ROOOOOOOB!!! BURNING UP IN THE PLACE TONIGHT!!!!! DO THE HAM AND CHEESE... DO THE CHICKEN WING!!!!!!!! SUUUUP!!!!!! i love big rob... dunno whether you've noticed this but hes like amazing i love him to death he is the best body guard in the world n he so deserves a whhhole appreciation day to himself!!! because he rocks like amazingly hahahah!!!!!!!!!! i love him



my two fave boys hahahahha looking gorgeous as per lol i love joes eyes yeah he has the most beautiful eyes in the world but what on earth is he doing with them here? lol still unbelievably sexy... just odd hahahah

Love y'all

Ciao guys!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. OMG! YAY! i'm soo glad u had a good time at ur concert!! which one was this.. atl or ftsk... or jonas?
    see... this is confusing!!lol!


    i saw the movie for New Moon! yay!

    ReplyDelete

lemme know what you think... y'all mean the world