Thursday 2 April 2009

Been Thinking

Heyy Guys! 

Yesa I know I'm finally writing again, but I've been thinking, like occasionally becuase I've had my english to do, and I've come to a decision. 

It's big. And very different. And means change, but seen as though you hardly know me because I never write I have decided to pass the blog officially onto Charlie because it's practically hers anyway but I thought I might as well make it official. And now everyone can be happy :D

Been Fun Writing On Here On The Rare Occasions That I Do

So I Suppose For My Last Post, I'll Be Seeing You, I Might Decide To Create My Own Blog Sometime In The Near Future, If I Do, I'll Follow

Thanks....I Suppose

Byeee xx
Love Elly xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

lemme know what you think... y'all mean the world