Saturday 11 April 2009

London!!!!

Hey peeps!!!

ok so i havent written in ages - ive been to london!!!! was amazing srsly natural history museum oh my god was out of this world and shopping on oxford street was incredible but i think im developing claustrophobia... on the underground it was horrible i was shaking n hyperventilating same in lifts as well ... there's something wrong n i dont like it!!!

omg got twilight n hmv on oxford on wednesday ihad a little mini party yesterday with elly natalie laura n bob was awesome!!! oh bob said i can use his real name now so it was actually elly natalie laura n luke lol!!! we watched twilight lol then the doctor who special really good!!!

i was thinking while i was in london... about me that sounds really up myself but i was... i was thinking about how much ive changed like everything i mean i was stood in oxford street in front of a mirror thinking srsly i was wearing a pair of black skinnies my converse a slogan tee n my wrist warmers with my new spikey hair n thick blue eyeliner... last time i was in london i used to wear like all these floaty clothes like gypsy skirts... n my music as well i mean i still listen to all these stupid poppy stuff but now i listen to like fall out boy and paramore most of the time... n it kinda scared me i mean ive changed sooo much since then n it was bout three years ago... i like this me tho i hope i dont change again...



such a lovely day here i really wanna go out... maybe i will lol

OMJ I GOT THIS POSTER FROM HMV IN OXFORD STREET ITS HUGE N IS ON THE WAL ABOVE MY BED!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!! JOE IS HOT!!!!

Ciao peeps!!!

1 comment:

  1. i am going to shove her into a very expensive aligator purse and mail her to nick! yaya!


    glad u luv the header!

    ReplyDelete

lemme know what you think... y'all mean the world