Monday 27 April 2009

In school... Time to Meet Everyone

Hey peeps!!

ok so cos my internets broken i hijacked a school computer lol!!

in our room at school lol so i had a plan... gooood plan.... im gunna get lots of people to say something lol and make my post all colourful... yayay

ok so first up elly get over here....

Helloo! I never thought that I'd write on here for at least a while but not quite so soon but hey! Lmaoo Byee xxx

natalie...

Hiyahh <3 sooo Charlie has to post her song now hahahahahaha thanks to me and Laura

Luke...

I HAD commented on swine flu but every one is border line retards around here and decided i have good comical talent. :D

ohhkay.... bethhhhhhhh
WE'RE ALL GOING TO DIE!! Run for the hills! It's kinda messed up, because Mexico was always my escape plan if the end of the world came and went. Trust them to mess things up, retards.
emma... say something

i think that swine flu will make us all into zombies but not just any zombies, no, PIG ZOMBIES!!!!!
Chivonne....
hii
okay so everyone started commenting bout swine flu they're all worried they are going to die... fab...
lol right so im sat listening to paramor elol and everyones kinda congregating round me atm oh they're all going lo.. shockerrr...
luke just poured water all over my head... i hate him...
ciao peeps!!!

1 comment:

  1. OHH!! yayaya!!! swine flu!! how pleasant! lol!
    ur friends r funny! lolololol!!

    i went to cape cod and it rained..

    hahaha!!! (payback 4 my last vacation!!LOL)

    i'm soo glad you love ATL!! they r amazing! lol!
    3oh!3 aren't talked bout much at my school, exept for the "T-tell your boyfriend if he says he's got beef that i'm a vegetarian and i'm not f***ing scared of him." line.. so ye!!
    do u not like them??

    ReplyDelete

lemme know what you think... y'all mean the world