Saturday 4 April 2009

My mams Gone Shopping Crazy

Hey peeps!!!


so elly said that she's officially handing over the blog to me... but im just going to keep everything the same lol our name everything just dont expext elly to write.... not that you did anyway lol!!

ok so i think there's something srsly wrong with my mother... she keeps buying me things... srsly in the past couple of weeks she bought me a bag, pair of sunglasses, some makeup, some spot cream, two tee shirts, two book, some stuff for my hair, a big bag to go on holiday to London with, and a pair of totally awesome shoes she also said shes going to buy me TWILIGHT ON MONDAY!!!!! ........ i know i shouldnt complain but its srsly weirding me out!! lol well she can keep doing it for as long as she wants its cool with me!!


so we went out on friday night... was awesome well most of it was but hey im not going into that now! lol!! me and elly were on a bit of a high lol we were singing random songs at the top of our voices lol... n i was kinda wandering round with no shoes on lol



we also decided that our group was so cliche its scary we're srsly like something out of a film.... its crazy everyone has their own little personality its really weird...



OME TWILIGHT ON MONDAY!!!!!! TMOZ!!!!! no party tho not yet.... maybe next week hopefully



its elly's bday next week we're having a proper meal... nice and grown up we are... but its at brewsters so im going to convince everyone to sneak into the play area lol.... not so grown up lololol my mam also came up with a special surprise for elly but.... shhhhhhh



i love this picture... My hair looks like joes atm,.... just spikier lol n a bit shorter... lol i realy like this picture!!!!!

ciao peeps!!!

1 comment:

  1. Laura Bush is going to be nicks present. yaya!!

    nad ur right she is the wife of billy the horrible magical president/hillbilly/george bush

    ReplyDelete

lemme know what you think... y'all mean the world