Wednesday 22 April 2009

SAD SAD PEOPLE

Hey!!!
ok so we're really sad at school today... we're now calling each other by our character names... like they all call me alice all the time now lol!!! so much fun my msn name is now actually ALICE CULLEN!!! then my pm is like how strongly are you oposed to grand theft auto... HAHA FINALLY!!! Javelin!!!!.... oh god i havent told you guys bout that video....

Jonas brothers unscripted interview!!! its so hilarious you guys all have to watch it then tell me what you think lol.... oh btw if you dont love it you're in big big trouble!!!!! lolololololol very very very very funny.... me and laura keep randomly quoting it all the time... really good!!!!!!

so i only got one comment so far for my song lololol!!! which is good means i dont have to embarrass myself lol only laura atm although natalie has promised to grrr!!!!

OMG NEW JB ALBUM!!!! WHENS IT OUT OVER HERE????? IF ANYONE KNOW PLZZ PLZZ PLZZ PLZZ TELL ME!!!!!!!


OMG HOW FINE DOES JOE LOOK???!!! LOL they all do tbh... yes even kevin srsly if anyone knows anything plzz plzz tell me!!!!!!
ciao peeps!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hiyahh Alice<3
    This is ur mother Esme lmao, so you better do as your tld and post one of ur songs okay, u listening to me lol jk.
    Neway u called me natalie on the blog hw dare you im Esme lmao.
    So any way plz post one of your songs plz plz plz.
    Neways am of to watch waterloo rd but al be on msn lol.
    P.S
    post a song :)xxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Your Mother
    Esme xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Alice, it's Rosalie, post ur song now or i'll cut the brakes on ur porsche and send u flying.... and that's a promise, don't think that just coz i am ur sister that i won't

    ReplyDelete

lemme know what you think... y'all mean the world