Thursday 30 April 2009

My Song :'(

Hey peeps!!



ok so yayay i got my laptop fixed...



nonono i have to post my song and it cost me £12 gah not cool



right so here goes.... you might remember i said i found some songs i wrote i long time ago and stupidly i said if i got six comments id post it... didnt think i would get it but laura and natalie blackmailed people into commenting... you're lucky i love you guys but i keep my promises so...
just remember i wrote this three years ago i was what?... 12 so plzz dont judge too harshly and laura natalie luke elly or whoever.... dont have a go spesh not at school....





Never Anything More

Having a laugh
Just hanging out
Why am I the only one that sees?
On the phone
Talking 24/7
Your voice has me on my knees

Chorus
I’m your friend
Just one of the guys
You never realise
I hate these ties
I wanna be your girl
I wanna call you mine
But we’ll never be anything more

Video games
And play fights
Being close to you isn’t enough
Wish I could blame you
But it’s all my fault
You don’t feel the same and that’s tough

Chorus

Now you’re round at mine
Telling me all about the girl that broke your heart

Our tears fall
I don’t like seeing you hurt

I guess I can’t get it into my head
That we will never be anything more

Chorus x2



there you go done...



now changing the subject.... my ray bans!!!!!






arent they beautiful? they are 130$ from amazon me wanty!!!! my mam said its a possibility!!!! yayayayayay im in love srsly they are absolutely gorgeous... even sexier than Joe yup i just said that!!!

right im going lol embarassed myself enough now lol!!

ciao peeps

1 comment:

  1. Yey!! We can leave comments lol!
    Why Am I last??
    And Your Song IS Actually Quiet Cool!!

    Love Jasper xx

    ReplyDelete

lemme know what you think... y'all mean the world