Wednesday 17 June 2009

I GOT LVATT but im still ill.. yayboo yayboo

hey peeps!!!

Yes LINES VINES AND TRYING TIMES FINALLY CAME!!! whoo im feeling a little better now lol but still pretty bad... urgh i hate being ill... so i just randomly came across some videos on the cd lol its cool my fave song is still WWIII lol (laura)... but i love them all its amazing i now own jbs signatures even if they are printed lol but i do lololol im happy now... happy but ill and annoyed at my english coursework i might just use my illness to stay off school tmoz n work on my essay all day... me n laura came up with this plan yesterday... just before she got all motherly n practically sent me to bed lol

k so i had a long looooong post yesterday so im making up for it with a short one heres a basic run through of my day..

woke up
coughed
went to school (after getting ready)
went to QE (local sixth form)
made up a story n got told i have a career in tv production
wondered who makes ice tea
coughed
didnt got lost n studied rocks
remember that liptons make ice tea
got back to school
coughed
got kicked out into the rain
had two crappy lessons
went home
coughed
found LVATT felt a bit better
n now im doing my english coursework... yay lol

i have this picture on my wall whooo oh n Trace Cyrus is a legend.... go him
Ciao peeps back to english essay

1 comment:

  1. OMG, i swear Pushy and i saw Trace Cyrus in a mall!! i'm not even joking, it looked exactly like him, and for some reason (i can't remember why) we didn't tackle him, we should have! lol!

    get over your cold! lol!

    I lOvE LvAtT!!!

    okkkay, get well soon, i'll send you an e card!@ lol!

    ReplyDelete

lemme know what you think... y'all mean the world