Thursday 4 June 2009

My outfit is complete but i added some extra items...

hey peeps!!

i got my braces offff!!! whoooo my teeth are weird now n hurt like i dunnno what but they are most definitly braceless!!!! lolol its great my mum bought me my scarf fom river island lol to make up for it lol last piece of the outfit i planned whooooo but i decided to add two more a little more expensive pieces before ill be totally happy with it...

MY RAY BANS AND MY CONVERSE!!! i really really wanna get them before the concert really.... would be really awesome really really awesome... lol i want my hair to be longish for the concert as well... long enough to curl anyway yeah it would be awesome then... my t shirt with my slogan on... my blue waistcoat and my black skinnies... oh and my neeeeeewwww scarf!!!! whoooo 166 days lol cant wait its gunna be sooo awesome!!! lolol

omj next week we have like four exams!!!! it sooooo uncool... we have two science physics exams... and a french exam and an english exam that we only got told about like today... so crazy... i cant imagine what next year will be like when we have the actual exams! craaazaaay

went out last night lol... miss elliott sooooo much.... i know you aint reading this elliott but love youu soooooo much you are brill n want you here now! lolol

gotta load of new music of natalie she rocks tooo lol


omjjj joeys bike!!! yayayay lol i have nicknamed joe my baby boy... nick is elly's husband and Kevin is just kev or lauras kev lol i know thats srsly sad right? but i dont care its funny.. god.. thinking bout funny... have you guys seen Joes single ladies video? its soooo hilarious lololol and still he even looks gorgeous... like i told laura... even dressed in womens clothes my baby boy looks like a sex god lololol! he does!!!

Ciao peeps!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

lemme know what you think... y'all mean the world