Saturday 6 June 2009

I Think Im Judgemental!!!

hey peeps!!!

ok so i was thinking while in tescos that i am far to judgemental bout people... id obviously never say anything to anyone but like in my head im very judgemental... n i dont really like it bout myself i mean its almost like steroetyping which i hate hate hate... it got me thinking bout what other people must think about me.... they probably thik im a freak... hopefully a stylish freak but a freak none the less... yes im probably being vain but im pretty happy bout the outfit im currently wearing!! yup i was thinking bout who my fashion idols are while i was thinking this! weird three if them are my best friends lolso here goes... MILEY DEMI N SELENA... NATALIE BETH N EMMA... DO THE JONAS BROTHERS COUNT EVEN THO THEY'RE GUYS? OH IM STILL WRITNING IN CAPS... there lol better... mostly it lol! yeah so three of my best friends are my idols emma is sooo fashionable n about as thin as a twig shes great and i love beth and natalies style so yeah now i feel really really vain cos i was thinking about not being judgemental and ended up talking about myself... oh well urgh!


i just ordered the new JB ALBUM!!! ITS SIGNED!!!!!!!! I GOTTA SIGNED COPY OF THE NEW JB ALBUM HOW GREAT IS THAT!! free delivery as well which is cool lol!!



lol i gotta go my mums being a freak lol!! sexy Joe! they are soooo funny it should be like illegal to be that funny lol

Ciao peeps!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

lemme know what you think... y'all mean the world