Monday 15 June 2009

really low point right now sorry for the moany post peeps

hey peeps!!

ok so i just watched JONAS on disney channel!! in the UK!!! im happy lol... but sad at the same time cos JB is actually playing in wembly tonight n guess what... im not there... instead im sat in my garage when i culd be in london -_- yup and to top it all off... my copy of LVATT hasnt arrived yet... im in such a great mood atm yay... -__-

so my mum and dad totally just took the mick out of JB too while i was watching the episode... -_- my dad reckons Joe isnt related to the others and my mum thinks joe wears a wig n a false eye and has a moustache or as she calls it a midnight shadow (?) and my bro just thinks they're all gay... well i wish he was a jobro yeah i went there

feeling pretty bad right now... reall low... im sat in my garage with my rabbits listening to sad songs... bout to cry i dont even feel like me atm... im wearing trackies... a really big tee thats more like a dress and no make up whatso ever... feel like a pile of crap tbh -_-

ok good point... we got out tees... yayayay they are soo cool it was sooo nerve wracking making them tho srsly me natalie n laura were absolutely terriffied but laura was brill she was like a pro really great lol but heres the funny part... we have on our backs like our names jonas brothers then the arena and our seats but my seat ended up on another piece of paper and elly n laura (jointly) managed to attach it upside down... luckily it still says 96 but the word seat is upside down!! lol but i really dont care i actually think it looks awesome lol n deffo uniique i mean this could have only happened to me lolol oh well lol its cool

urgh... this just makes me feel worse... i bet they were in london then... its raining like it here right now... wow pretty symbolic of my mood fab.. btw just so you know... Black keys is not a great song to listen when you're feeling low... i just cried... now im listening to world war three whoo my fave lol... n laura why dont you just get out of my head dude? lol

Ciao peeps

p.s i just went to right the title n i accidently wrote the word fight cos i was listening to the line 'doesnt drive me to fight you back' from world war III... actually feel better... slightly

1 comment:

  1. I was AMAZED cuz my copy of LVATT came a day early! it's amazing!! UAYAY!! Pushy smacked me and my arm is bruised! loL!
    i thought you got tickets to see JB??

    WEELLL,
    you should listen to Blink 182, some of their songs are.. a bit odd, but yeah, they are like foundation of modern Pop-Punk..yay!lol!

    hopeess that you feel better!!

    ReplyDelete

lemme know what you think... y'all mean the world