Tuesday 30 June 2009

Welcome Back Natalie

hey peeps!!!

whoooo natalies back whoo yay i havent spoken to her yet but its good to have her back... but lukes in Edinburgh now... gah this is uncool

ive just been to get my hair cut n ended up getting it curled... it looks ok... if you wanna see a pic you're gunna have to check out my twitter >> that way peeps!!! lol i wanna grow it but im not sure if itll look good with my whole look ive got going lol... ive gotta cool looking punky vibe going... n soft curly blonde hair might ruin it slightly... i dunno might make it my own lol

so me n natalie are heading down to my old primary school tommorow... i cant wait to see all my old teachers again lol... should be good lol... my textiles teacher who is taking us said shes gunna take us to tescos if we have some time... fab lol... well actually i quite like tescos its cool lol...

im currently trying to convince my mum to let my get my nose done like Miley... shes not buying it at all... i think it looks really cool... but my mums just being really uncool... booo




so this is my uber cool collage that i made ages ago... but i couldnt find my phone lead n guess where it was... oh yes my stupid bro had it... again gah but i love my collage it isnt on my wall yet cos i well i just havent yet lol but its cool


this is a cool picture of Nick... unfortunately not of joe or kevin tho lol... bless they're looking completely the wrong way.... yooo whhooo over here boys!! lol poor guys... joe still looks hot btw lol

JUST BUYING MY CONVERSE NOW WHOOOOOO

Ciao peeps!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

lemme know what you think... y'all mean the world