Friday 5 June 2009

Sorry Natalie!!!!

hey peeps!!

just got back from guides lol i kinda floored natalie... she had a magasine... which had a picture of jobros in i kinda flew at her... we kinda ended up on the floor which wasnt cool cos natalie banged her head.... im really sorry natalie!! really realy sorry!! there was also a pic in of miley cyrus being slated for her outfit which i thought looked really nice... she was wearing a hairband like me... oh have i told you bout my 'hairband'? lol pretty funny... we were using wool to swing weights around and i kinda nicked the wool and tied it round my head... n i thought it looked pretty cool so i carried on wearing it n now my mums made me a black one and miley cyrus wore it the same as me whooo but she got slated for it... grrr but i really dont care i like it thats all that im bothered bout i mean a lot of people have slated me but sod them basically



ooooh look they're all coordinated n colourful n stuff thats awesome lol... i have a splitting headache now... might even be worse than what natalie has... which im really sorry for natalie really seriously...

Ciao peeps!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

lemme know what you think... y'all mean the world