Friday 4 September 2009

Argh So Much To Do So Little Time

hey peeps!!

i wanted to write before i went away we dont go till 5 so i jumped on here instead of doing my french coursework naughty naughty me im also updating my ipod before i go whooop


so today has been eventful already lol...


i asked my bro to wake me up when he went out cos i had a ton of stuff to do so instead of coming in and waking me up he just opened the door and let Sarabi in... the first i knew she was on my bed biting my nose so yeah that was a nice wake up call... then i couldnt actually get up i was that tired so i just laid watching her and trace messing around in my room going if i could get up you would be in sooo much trouble... then my bro went out so i hauled myself up and trudged downstairs to get some breakfast and turned the tv on then the kittens both came and curled up on me so we sat and watching the aristocats it was awesome cos they actually really liked it... cos you can hear the cats meowing on it they were fixed lol it was sooo funny lol


then at 12 my bro rang me and said i had to be at my nanas in half an hour for fish n chips so i had to run in the shower pull on some clothes blast a hairdryer on my hair throw on a bit of makeup and leg it round there... so cos i was practically jogging to get there on time my ipod fell out of my pocket and into a puddle... i nearly died but i was late so i shoved it in my pocket and ran... luckily it was fine and my nana got me coke bless her then we had fish n chips and had to come home where i had to pack so i shoved some music on and decided i wanted to listen to Miley Cyrus sooo Sarabi comes running up and thats basically where i am now me n sarabi curled up on my bed listening to Miley Cyrus... bless her i think shes asleep no idea where trace is my bro probably has him... although he's convinced his name is Malcom... i dunno how to spell malcom... il have to ask my teacher... *laughs*
so now im tired bloated and wet and i need to do my french coursework in the two hours i have left before we go... joy i dont even think im packed properly yet and i wanted to do my nails... i did my toe nails already that was hard... its not cool painting toe nails with skinnie jeans booo lol



right im going to sort my ipod then im off to start my french coursework... i could always take it with me.... my mum would probably throttle me though... back to school on monday and it needs to be done by then and im away til sunday


arrrrgh i really gotta go ciao peeps!!!
506

1 comment:

  1. Yay! thats happy! lol! i think ur mom would get along well with Pushy!lol!
    maybe, but summer died and im not happy bout it!!lol!

    Lovedrunk is amazing!lol!
    were all pooling money together to buy the CD!lol! were all broke... :(!!!

    ReplyDelete

lemme know what you think... y'all mean the world