Saturday 19 September 2009

Wow this Day has been... one to remember

hey guys

well this day has been... one hell of a day... i swear this kind of day is only supposed to happen in movies seriously...


firstly my mum got my up incredibly early to get ready to go shopping so i get ready n me natalie n laura go to darlo... so at darlo i needed a pair of skinnies for the concert... which is on friday guys... less than a week away... some new eyeshadow and i wanted the 3d concert experience.... so i go to primark to get my skinnies... not in my size booooooooo so to cheer myself up we went into hmv to get the dvd they had that... only 13 quid n i had a ten pound gift voucher so it only cost me £3 whoooo.... then we were on our way to superdrug to grab my eyeshadow when Jack Sparrow walked past us... yes you read that right... cpt Jack Sparrow well a man dressed up really well as him... but me n laura were laughing on bout it and this scary gypsy woman took advantage and cornered us... after we'd escaped and after natalie had panicked about getting stabbed...we managed to get to superdrug where.. yup they had sold out of the colour i wanted... boooobut then i cheered myself up with a starbucks yayayay lol


so after that we had a wander n got dragged into this van to make music lol and then i went to look for my mum and we had to go but not before we got pics with Jack Sparrow lolol was awesome we were surrounded by like five year olds n there was me n laura squealing n giggling he gave me a gun n laura a sword n he was sooo funny was awesome lololol hahah but then we had to go


so we went home n i told me mum bout my skinnies and eyeshadow n she said she'd run me through to the metro centre which i keep callin the metro station annnnyway i called elly and then we all went home n crashed at mine to watch the Jonas movie yayayayay so we're sat watching it n me n natalie had fun working Kevin or as hes now known sweaty man... n i may or may not have cried at gotta find you... n natalie sobbed at a little bit longer and we had loads of fun cos sarabi appeared n tried to eat natalie n strip laura... then we went to get up n my bed snapped...


yes you read that right my bed snapped in two... it was hilarious n kinda uncool all at once but nvm once laura and Natalie had left giggling away n me and my dad had disassembled it we went on the good old internet n found a new one... then we went to the metro with elly n elliott who i have missed sooooooo badly and we had fun i got my skinnies and my eyeshadow n we had a huge laugh at some extremely weirdly dressed people n then we came home and now im still extraordinarily tired but i promised id write tonight so nvm



i love the picture its great but Kevin is a sweaty man... hahah laura

ciao peeps!!!!

2 comments:

  1. haha,my name is Mariah! and i guess i have short-ish blond-ish hair. i like retro-punk stuff. (and horses...XD) Luuvv music, and Converse, and my favorite colors are Red and Purple...
    i like it when boys are nice to me!loL! (but my friends are 3 billion times more important to me than boys)

    and i got Love Drunk today!!!! yaya! 1 of my fav song on it is def She's Got a Boyfriend Now

    ReplyDelete
  2. which concert are you going to go see on Friday? ATL or JB... which ever one, take many pictures and post them!!!!! yaya!!!!!!
    lovedrunk is amazing!!!!
    and yes, lol! i wanna read your story!!!!lol!!

    ReplyDelete

lemme know what you think... y'all mean the world