Wednesday 16 September 2009

Really really tired

hey peeps!!!!


i have been really really tired ever since i got back from cambridge its really quite not cool i am shattered and i am trying to paint my nails... even uncooooler lol i lost my nail varnish after id only done one nail that was pretty uncool too but then i found it and finished soo yayayayay!!! i happy now...


my mums being a freak though grrr she wants me to take my laptop downstairs cos she thinks i stay up all night on it... which i have obviously never done before... ok ok maybe i do it a lot especially while im writing but boo sucks to her but she sucks lol cos she's been trying to get it down for moths and has failed miserably...its only cos im soooo fantastic at changing the subject,,, like when someone is trying to tell the teacher something about me or natalie is trying to tell the guy i like something about me... thanks twin... most of the time people dont even notice lol


been listening to boys like gilrs all last night mabye thats why i am soooo tired lol well nvm... this is gunna be a short blog cos im that tired lol

everyones gunna kill me cos i havent written anything in ages n im going to bed early again tonight but i promise i will write at the weekend... lots and lots promise!!

Love y'all

Ciao guys

2 comments:

  1. arghhlol! no i dont have love drunk yet, but im going to get my mom to buy it tonight and i'll just run rampid with extra chores!!lol!
    kanye is an idiot... and he should jump away and leave the world to peace...lol!!
    Sure you can put me in the story, but then you have to remember when your all rich and famous for it, because its going to be the best!!! look out Stephanie Meyer!! lol!

    p.s. it's okay, i'm not tired of u! lol!

    p.s.s. get some sleep!lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i meant to say, ur going to have to remember me when ur all rich and famous because ur story is going to be epic....

    lol!
    i didn't mean to sounds egotistical!lol!

    ReplyDelete

lemme know what you think... y'all mean the world