Sunday 27 September 2009

Work... work.... work

hey guys!
ok so i slept in till about 11 today got a better night sleep then the night before i think i power napped for the first time ever on friday night lol but there yah are

i was at the vets yesterday morning... i meant to post about it but then my laptop hated me and then i completely got distracted by ALL TIME LOW but hey i hhad fun it was great being back and they remembered me too which was awesome... although i got a itupst cos there was this poor cat that had been in a car accident and its leg wasnt just broken it was shattered and the owner off the vets was working on it and he was just plucking bone away he was like i dunno how it must feel to have to pick your cat up off the road after an accident n i was nearly in tears cos it made me think of when my cat zillah was hit by a car and killed... not good

but never mind i went window shopping when i finished work lol which was pretty cool lolol... hahah then i went out with my gran lol and that was interesting... i think shes going mad...

and today ive been working all day... again but doing my housework... hoovering and dusting cleaning out my rabbits and ironing for my nana... now my and daddy and Mitch (traces real name) are watching a documentary about charles darwin lol im gunna make him a darwin freak like me... charles darwin is a hero of mine btw lol i have to sets of heros/idols... Jonas Brothers, Demi, miley, trace then Darwin Einstein and that lot and women authors like austen and bronte yup lol completely different sets but they have equal influence on the way i live my life... coolio

thats a lot of people... i can imagine that many people at the newcstle concert lol... less than two months till i see Joe Jonas in the flesh.... ahhhhhh whoooop!!
Love y'all
Ciao guys

No comments:

Post a Comment

lemme know what you think... y'all mean the world