Monday 7 September 2009

First day of school then im gone





hey peeps!!!
first day back at school i have to say it was pretty damn awesome lol it was fab to see everyone again... well most people lol.... it was even great to see my teachers again lol thats weird my sceince teacher was being awesome lol and trying to get all the summer gossip lol my maths teacher = flipping legend forever n always and my english teacher... well laura you were lucky i was eating cheesestring lololol
i got some results back pretty good not the best but better than most lol natalie isnt happy neither is beth but it was a hard exam they shouldnt be so hard on themselves others did worse lol but whatever i think i was used by most people to get themselves out of trouble lolol oh welll booo

i am head girl and i havent got a badge yet... booo i really want a badge. im gunna make myself one... a big one... that flashes and i want a hat.. a big one... with a feather... ok ok quoting potc now booo saddo charlie hahah oh well... BIG FLASHY BADGE!!! lol

so me n laura are off to cambridge tmoz... i will not be impressed with comunal bathrooms boooo lol but we get our own rooms yeah but my fave teacher isnt going when he was supposed to boooo but we're going n lauras coming yayaya i tried to think of a more positve positive but got nothing so laura will have to do lol love yah really

pictures curtesy of natalie... joe looking incredibly sexy drinking starbucks... she knows me soo well theres a reason shes my twin!!! lolol love yah loads n im gunna miss yah when we're gone n im really sorry but blame dover not me!
ciao peeps!!!
miss y'all!!!

1 comment:

  1. haha, i think pushy would be happy to know that there are people in the world actually like her..loL!

    the girl in Remembering Sunday is Juliet Simms from Automatic Loveletter. i actually dont know any of the other songs by Automattic Loveletter.

    i listened to some Friday Night Boys music! it's really good! i've had Molly Makeout stuck in my head for days!lol!

    have a nice trip!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

lemme know what you think... y'all mean the world