Sunday 13 September 2009

Stupid stupid little brother... dont have one

hey guys!!

ok so im incredibly pissed off with my brother atm... he got a beanie.. doesnt sound like much right? but trust me it is.... i dunno whether i have ever told anyone but ive really wanted a beanie for ages so when he got one i told him he isnt cool enough for it just messing about and then i told him i was gunna get one as soon as i had the money... and he went off it going on about how i was copying of him and that he couldnt ever wear it again if i got one... i swear i nearly hit him!! i mean he is the one who always copies me if i never wore or used anything he had i would lose everything i love... my ipod my laptop my skinnies my converse and loads of other things that i cant remember atm cos im worked up booooo he sucks!!!


my fave aunt took me and my twerp to a cat show today it sounds boring but it was actually quite cool there were lots and lots of cats lol and some of my faves toooo like maine coones and norweigen forest cats was really really coooool i also drank a lot of coke... booo and nicked my stupidbrothers awesome hat lolol hahahahh booooo you suck fraser


im having a right old taylor swift fest atm and as much as i hate her i quite like some of her music... my two absolute faves are fearless and im only me when im with you... which laura managed to ruin for me by comparing it too someone who i really dispise which wasnt nice tbh lol but anyway she has some awesome lyrics... when i pointed this out to twerp and my aunt my aunt said i wouldnt know taylor swift if she popped up and bit mynose... so ilaughed and said dont worry if she did that id punch her in her stupid face... yeah i would actuallly



Nick looks like he's gunna fall off... now im sorry but that would be funny lololol

Love y'all

ciao guys

1 comment:

  1. ohh... i hope u get along better with your brother, i just ignore mine and hope he doesn't start like running the streets or something because i told him i hate his shirt or something really small.. but im older so, i try to be nice or just ignore him..lol!
    anywayzz beanies are really cool, so u can get a pink one or something.. (i dont blame you if u hate that idea!!lol!)

    thanks bout the reviews btw!
    glad uhad a good time on ur trip!

    ReplyDelete

lemme know what you think... y'all mean the world