Sunday 6 September 2009

Mediums Freak Me Out

hey peeps!!

im back... but on tuesday im leaving again... i feel bad lol im never here but ill be back n writing again bout fridayish cos me n laura are off to Cambridge with school n i dunno whether ill bother when i get back on thursday so sorry lol i will be writing tmoz tho... give you allll my take on my new school year... whether you want it or not

ok ok so on friday... my first day at Scarborough the freakiest thing happened this random came up to me and my nana and said happy bday to my nana and kissed her on the cheek n said shed been talking to my grandad and he'd asked her to come over and kiss her for him n say happy bday so i kinda said thank you n walked over to my mum n she followed us n said that we probably thought she was weird but that he'd asked her to come and that he was really proud of us all and that he loved nana n everything... n we just thought she was being bogus but then she said that he was really really proud of us all especially me as he could see something of himself in me and even thought he hadnt really known me n fraser very long he loved us a lot and thought my mum was a great mum it was weird cos she had everything bang on... n if you know me i dont believe in that bullshit but this really had me freaked she was like waiting outside the hotel and everything it was spooky

so this holiday... weekend wasnt was bad as i thought my aunt n uncle basically kept themselves to themselves but my aunt n my mum went halves for me to get my nails done for new school year n cambridge i got a french manicure n the tips are already starting to chip... balls... booo lol i aslo got some new earings n my mum bought me some new bras... which i shall now be showing off at cambridge... Laura booo

right well im gunna get some of my story written before bed lolol early night early rise to finish my French coursework n clean my bunnies out lolol natalie you bad influence twin




I love kevin i really do and i adore his shirt... but really... are those sweat patches kev? tutut


i like nicks face here... its like half way between smirking n concentration... interesting lolol

ciao peeps!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

lemme know what you think... y'all mean the world