Thursday 3 September 2009

I Don't Cry at the Titanic... Get Over It

hey peeps!!!

i didnt write yesterday cos i felt really bad booo so sorry but im writing tonight

so yesterday i was forced to watch titanic by natalie elly beth n laura and im gunna go here and say yeah i didnt cry... it was sad yeah i just didnt cry beth did she kinda bawled and everyone else did too i just didnt... we made popcorn half way through and cos my popcorn maker is broken we had to use a pan... it got burned so then we used the microwave and stuff was popping everywhere eventually most of it popped and i shared it out and said just put whatever on it... so natalie had this ingenious plan of putting golden syrup on hers and it really tasted like toffee popcorn so we all copied apart from beth who is a more savoury kinda gal

today we had were round at natalies supposedly doing our homework for school buuuut i think i was the only one who got anything done lol i finished my samples and my final designs for my textile coursework n i have to say it was pretty impressive n we watched harry potter for the one with rpatz in it and ate pizza and ice cream sandwiches and it was all goood fun then we went out and had a blast until it got tooo cold and then we went back and crashed at natalies and rewatched some of the teen choice awards... fun fun

so tmoz i am off to scarbourgh... yes again cos its like mine and my nanas fave place in the world and its my nanas bday so we're going for the weekend... but we just found out that my annoying aunt and uncle have checked into the same hotel as us sooo we're a little upset cos they are very very annoying like they just take off on their own and have no consideration for anyone esle even my nana who is normally in her wheelchair sothis weekend may be a little less than fun boooo they are gunna ruin it for me so much my sunt thinks scarbourgh is untidy and my uncle is just weird... i so prefer my dads side of the family they are so much more like me

i like joes tee... i always like joes t shirts... you know why that is cos part of joes perfection is that he was pefect fashion sense... simples

omg im kinda in shock... i have just checked how many Jb pics i have... i have 505... wow... stalker fan girl much... im currently using the excuse that i use them on here and i dont like using the same one twice sooo yeah... oh dear wow

on that note im gunna go write some story lol

Ciao peeps!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

lemme know what you think... y'all mean the world