Monday 31 August 2009

Kittens = Trace and Sarabi or Kiara help?

hey peeps


ive been playing with my kittens like a lot lately they are soooo awesome... they're all that was left to make my life complete lol... ive had such a blast these last couple of weeks really lol awesome im dreading going back to school but tbh it looks like letting go was the best decision i made in a loooooooooong time lololol


hahahah anyway back to the kittens... the little boy is my friend he snuck into my room yesterday and hid under my bed and fell asleep soo now my mum says he's allowed in as long as i'm there lol which is awesome... ive come to the conclusion he likes demi lovatos music lol as thats what i was listening to when he snuck in but he isnt a fan of country lololol so ive decided hes called Trace... screw my parents lol ive been begging the real trace to help but... erm... he hasnt but hey lolol nvm the girl is still stuck between sarabi and kiara but she is gorgeous she just curls up and sleeps o your lap shes adorable not a little tyke like trace hahahahah lol


so i was a bit down today and came this close to giving up lol and forgiving so i made an awesome playlist on my IPOD which im gunna keep to remind me lol yayay lolol



they performed last night in toronto in front of 55 000 people... absolute legends absolute flipping legends...

25 days till the All Time Low gig

2 months and 18 days till the Jonas Brothers concert

Ciao peeps!!!!

2 comments:

  1. lol! school is just...great... ha. but its nice to see you enjoying ur oh-so-way-too long vacation! lololol!

    ur kitties are cute, id name the girl Sarabi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, what month did you get out of school, we got out in June...
    i seriously love to review music, i should major in writing, radio and music, and it could be my carreer!lol!

    ReplyDelete

lemme know what you think... y'all mean the world