Saturday 9 May 2009

Crazyyyyyyyyy

hey peeps!!

omg i wnet crazy at the tv today lol there was a contest to win jb tickets lol so i stood singing at the tv goind i dont need it i dont need to i dont need it i dont need to lol my mum just asked me if i was ok lolol

and then i went crazy at laura cos she told me that demi lovato was performing at the uk concerts lolol i went crazy was like omj omgomj omgomj omgomj omgomj omgomj omgomj lololol it was like nearly hyperventilating olololol

gotto go lol

ciao peeps!!!!

2 comments:

  1. omg u r so lucky ur gonna see joe jonas and im not oh not fair !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    and demi loavto she my idol lol i think my cousens goin 2 the one in wembley stadum how eva u spell it lol so yea if she meets joe i get her 2 get me autograugh well from all 3 of em cos i love em all lol even kevin omg i keep on having that dream about me nd kevin jonas goin cake stealing in peoples back gardens it's a realy awsome dream lool
    anyway sorry about that u probly didnt wanna no that so yeaaaaayea so how r u loool wb
    lvrach x

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAy!! i am excited for the JB as well, but.. i'm not singing at the TV... lol!!
    i can't find u on Facebook either, whats ur profile picture?

    ReplyDelete

lemme know what you think... y'all mean the world