Wednesday 20 May 2009

My Mum is Soooooooooo Annoying... shes gotta be doing it on purpose

hey peeps!!!!

so my mum is really annoying me atm... she's making me go to scarbourgh even though she knows i already made plans i mean what kind of person does that grrrrrrrrrr she'd better get me back on time to go or else im going to be sooo severly pissed... itll go beyond pissed


my maths teacher is awesome he shall now be known as Mr Awesome... he's supposed to have left but he came in today just to teach us bless his little cotton socks hes doing the same tmoz... i am so bringing in a cake... it might be a cupcake but it is still a cake


we also have a slogan for Natalie... NICK my socks.... i know its a little weird but aparently Nick has a thing bout his socks? lol comment if you can enlighten me


ok my youtube is being all jumpy n stickey n stuff but i just found an official video for Thats Just The Way We Roll!!! lol i didnt even know it existed!!! lol thats cool but i feel less of a fan that i didnt know... i pride myself in being like an obssessed fan lol


me n laura love an interview with them called Unscripted!!!! its sooo funny im just watching it now lol JAVELIN!!!!! lol you gotta watch it... lol if nick ever stops making music... i srsly think he has a career in quizz show host lol!!!



i like this picture lol!! i have no idea why but i think its cool

Ciao peeps!!!

1 comment:

  1. OMG! i amm soo sorry, my computer decided to not let me comment for the past however long. but it's working again! yay! loL!

    i hope your mom lets you go see the JB movie, it's fanatastical!! lol!

    Nick doesn't let people wear his socks.. he is OCD about it. Joe has a lucky sock! YAY!~!!
    lol!

    ReplyDelete

lemme know what you think... y'all mean the world