Thursday 7 May 2009

JB TICKETS TMOZ

hey peeps!!!

OMJ OMJ JB tickets tmoz!!!! cant wait lol we're all in a hype atm lol all four of us lolololoololol cant wait lol imagine what we're gunna be like on the eve of the concert

lol

omg me elly n laura have little like slogans that we're gunna print on a t for the gig cos we're sad like that lol but natalie doesnt have one so ill give you ours then if you have any ideas tell me plzzzzz

mine - i dont mind being in DANGER
elly - NICKS first lady
laura - KEVIN loves tomblerone but he loves me more (dont ask.. private joke lolol)

LOVE INSEPARABLE.... my fave JB song soooo far

so we need one for natalie i came up with two today but i cant remember lol erm natalie if you're reading this comment.

and anyone else you has any ideas PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ TELL ME LEAVE A COMMENT PLZZZZZZ!!!!!

tanx

Ciao peeps!!!

1 comment:

  1. my shirt said(to the 3D movie) "when life hands you lemons, throw them back and yell, " i want the jonas brothers!""

    when is the concert, the one 4 moi is july 18th.. (don't tell ceci i told you..lol!)

    okay..
    wut do you need help with??? lol! search me i called myself Mariah Umm... (assumed name!) lol! YAY!

    ReplyDelete

lemme know what you think... y'all mean the world