Sunday 10 May 2009

FREAKING MAJORLY LOL

hey peeps!!

ok so i am majorly freaking out bout going to the concert now... no one decided to tell me that Demi was going to be perfoming until last night uncool then when they do i just freaked out lol its not good at all.. i love Demi lol love the Jonas brothers a lot lol n i like honor soc lol gunna be an awesome concert


then i thought last night... Omg what the hell are we gunna wear to the concert??!! but never fear lol i have a few ideas lol ill discuss them with the others and then see what you guys think... this is important we will need your advice!!!!!


lollol


i went round my nanas earlier to see if she wanted anything doing... dressed in my new fave outfit lol and she asked me to scrub shelves.... not cool... not wrecked it tho lol... i hope im going out at somepoint this week lol.... i might wear it me likey lotsy... tho knowing my luck its gunna hoy it down lol again lol...


how du spell hoy anyway its a cool word but i dont think ive spelt it right lol... laura will tell me... ill get a comment saying *fake high pitched voice that sounds nothing like laura but is funny to imagine* Charlie you've spelt hoy wrong its actually spelt . . . to be fair shes never actually done that before n i spell tons wrong so maybe i shouldnt have said that lol


...shes gunna kill me

wow moooody Joe lol = sexy Joe lololol

im going to freak some more lol

Ciao peeps

2 comments:

  1. JOE JONAS = SMEXXYNESSS
    any way yea im fine thanks
    i app love that pic it's awsome lol
    OMJ i made a myspace lol i still find it amazing lol
    i only made it like 30 seconds ago :)
    anyway say hi 2 joe nick kevin & demi for me if u meet them say rachael says hiiiiii the'll be like wtf but who cares !!!! wb lv rach x

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol!! i'm flipping out and it's my third time! lol!!!!

    okay, i'll try again later!lol!

    ReplyDelete

lemme know what you think... y'all mean the world