Saturday 30 May 2009

Scarborough but im back

hey peeps!!!

yes im baaaaack
been to scarborough with my mum and nana and yes before you ask i did make it back alive... even after falling into a rock pool almost been set up by the aging hotel owner and having my nana and mother wanting to buy me everything i touched and not what i really wanted.. which is the soundtrack to the jb movie btw lol... i got about four mags... yes thats how bored i was and a cool blue shiny ring lol... and thats bout it... my mum and nana bought me like four tops although one looks more like an apron and my mum says she's gunna buy me my scarf from river island yayayay!!! shame bout the cd though...
while i was away i had my ipod on suffle for the first time in ages lol... and i realised i must literally have every single different genre of music on there it was crazy lol... like one minute id be listening to JB the something like MCR would pop up... then like some corny poppy thing then taylor swift... then i had seconhand serenade... then shania twain then one of the like two dance tracks i have.. then a disney song it was quite funny really... id go on but i cant remember anymore... cos that actually happened on the way... i that order lol!!
so as soon as i got in yesterday and had unpacked i was out lol... me elly n luke went out n ended up laying in a field lol was fun then we went back to ellys and watched britains got talent which is the first time ived watched it like ever... it was pretty funny but elly and luke were more entertained by me apparently... grrrr

elly and i are supposed to be going to whitby on the train tmoz.... but i cant find the times online which means im gunna have to have a walk down to the station check it out grr
i got the paranoid video on my ipod!!!! finallly!!!! yayayayayayaya very happy right now lol
we just had a bbq cos its pretty hot over here now and my dad broke one of our sun loungers lol it was very funny he like sat on the end and snapped it off lol it was very funny my entire family was laughing and my little bros random mate lol!! it was cool
omg just watched a video of miley n nick j out at lunch dont ask me why im kinda bored lol... and nick hit a car! it was so funny he like literally kncocked a bit of this car eee dear lol!

i like the paranoid video so much and im so happy bout geting it on my ipod after like a week that i decided to put some cool snaps of it on lol!!


lol 3d movie premiere.. with Frankie lol!!! go frankie

ciao peeps!!!

1 comment:

  1. i love shopping with my mom and gram! they buy me the world if i wanted it!lol!

    ohh!! goood thing you didn't hate the JBs i'd have to call the Jonas God..yeah.. that was lame.. lol
    yeahh, mmy computer hates me... actually it hates Jelly Pages skins.. it does it to my blog too! i can read comments, but not leave them.
    my computer has to be in a good mood.
    i have to pet it!loL!

    ReplyDelete

lemme know what you think... y'all mean the world