Monday 4 May 2009

What Du Guys Think Of My New Outfit Plan?

Hey Peeps!!!

ok so i think i may have told you i broke my phone on work expirience... yeah i kinda did lol water damage lol!! so my mum took me to get it fixed lol and it didnt work lol they cant btw!!! not cool so my mum bought me the first piece of my new outfit that i saw in river island whooo its this like green checked shirt type thing... then i need to get a navy waistcoat and a very nice navy blue scarf then with my skinnies and my blue converse... oh ooh i need a new blue hat as well... lol!!! i think that'll loook pretty awesome lol yeah lol... bascially guna add up to nearly £40 lol i may need some help from my mother lol cos i need to save up for the JB tickets and also for my gorge ray bans and for the new jb albums god i need a lot of money!!!! yayay

my head is absolutely banging atm really really hurting its not coooool!!!

lol Jonas brothers in a random field.... nice lol!!!!

my head is splitting so im going lol!!

Ciao peeps!!!

1 comment:

  1. OMJ!!! i love that picture of JB!! i lo=uv joe's hair like that...
    anyyywayy..
    too bad u don have a facebook..waaaa,..lolololololoL!!!


    i love ur outfit plan BTW, it sounds nice.. punk even! lololol!! i like it!

    ReplyDelete

lemme know what you think... y'all mean the world