Tuesday 26 May 2009

Finish My Collage!!! yay and JB on Friday!!!

hey peeps!!

whoooo i finished my collage!!! yay its awesome lol i took some pictures but i cant find my phone carger again!!! i swear that thing has legs it must cos it wasnt where i left it!!! grrrr hate it i bet fraser has it!!


i think im like overly obssessed with JB now... i probably need medical help my dad phoned me at about 2 to tell me that the Jonas Brothers were having an interview on radio two... i ended up sitting for two and a half hours for a five minute interview... afterwards i was like omj what did i just do... look even 'omj' getting out of order now lol crazy this time last year i didnt even know who they were lol and i remember a girl in my class used to have them on her art book and i didnt really like her very much so every time i saw it i used to take the mick lol used to say they were mingers that couldnt sing etc etc lol very funny now i think obvs it was mean but looking at how i am now if anyone tells me they're mingers i kick them in the legs lol and they definitly can sing lol so just the change makes me laugh!



lol dangly music notes thats awesome my likey lotsy!!! id do that if i was in a part of the music industry lol id have photos taken in the middle of lots of dangley music notes lolol except mine would be deep purple and midnight blue.. i think midnight blue is slowly taking over purple as my favourite colour lol im like wearing all blue now and black lol blue tee, blue scarf, blue nail varnish, blue bracelet and blue eyeliner i like it

and i still cant tell you bout those awesome pressies i got cos natalie still hasn got hers lol

ciao peeps!!!!

1 comment:

  1. your blog hates me, so if i don't comment back right away it's cuz this thing wont let me post here!!! it's angering me!lol!

    ayaya i was soo happy to find out that JB followed me!

    great job on the world record thing btw!!lol

    i never hated JB!1 how dare you!! lol!!!!!! thats shocking!! lol!

    ReplyDelete

lemme know what you think... y'all mean the world