Tuesday 19 May 2009

Scarbourgh? noooooo

hey peeps!!

been watching heroes with luke... hes just gone so i thought id write now lol


hmmm what to talk bout...


ive totally wrecked my enter key not cool its like srsly destroyed lol... oh dear lol i have to be extra careful now


i ound instyle in the local shop!! yayaya im just not sure its the right issue yet!! not cool but im gunna check tmoz yayay want it!!!!


i was listening to honor society today in lunch and then Jonas Brothers and then me n natalie watched JONAS!!!


im just filling you in with random things that have happened today


erm... two of my fave teachers are leaving... well student teachers lol not cool


i fell over again


...


now im stuck again


omg my mum is making me go to Scarbourgh with her and my nana which means ill be late back on friday which means i may not be able to go see the Jonas brothers movie with elly natalie and laura... grrrr i cant miss it grrrrrrr

lol this is sooo funny... twitter again lol... they;re supposed to be watching Deal or No Deal!!! whooo... ...

i dont like deal or no deal... Noel edmunds freaks me out

ciao peeps!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

lemme know what you think... y'all mean the world